Announcement posted by Sail Croatia 22 Mar 2023
Sail Croatia has revealed that its 2023 season is now over 90% full, with unprecedented occupancy this early in the year.
In particular, its Elegance sailings, perfect for mature travellers who like the highest quality comfort, and its active Hike and Cycle cruises, have sold faster than ever.
With a focus now on 2024 ship charters and cruises, Co-founder and Director, Helle Seuren, shares her tips for agents on how to spot the perfect Sail Croatia guest and how to sell this type of holiday to them.
“Croatia is bursting with experiences to suit many different types of traveller. Make sure you match the right experience to the right guest.”
- From Game of Thrones and Star Wars fans to history buffs, Croatia’s dramatic medieval towns are a strong drawcard. But there is more to Croatia than what you see on the screen. From the idyllic islands with turquoise water and secret bays… to the mesmerising lavender fields and vineyards, there is truly something for everyone.
- Sail Croatia offers sailings to suit all types of traveller, from luxury cruises for the mature guest on Elegance, to party sailings on Navigator Cruises… make sure you understand the breadth on offer so you can match the perfect holiday to your customer.
- Don’t let clients’ budgets put you off… there is a cruise experience to cater to most budgets. Whether they are looking for a budget-friendly active holiday, or they’re a luxury traveller looking for an exclusive charter experience, there’s a cruise type to suit!
“There are so many benefits to small ship cruising that you don’t get with larger vessels.” Highlighting these points to your clients really showcases the best of small ship cruising, eg:
- The ability to swim directly off the back of the ship in secluded, glistening coves.
- The intimate, small group nature of the experience. With no more than 40 guests onboard, travellers soon become fast friends!
- Anchoring in small coves & tiny towns, discovering beaches such as Stina Beach, Vis – voted the most beautiful beach in Europe by European Best Destinations.
- Small ships moor in a new location daily, arriving in the afternoon & staying in port overnight. This allows guests more time to explore the island at their leisure, and stepping directly from the ship onto a cobblestone street is a pretty unique experience!
“Paint the full picture regarding the incredible inclusions that offer fantastic value for money.”
- Our small ship cruises include breakfast and a 3-course lunch daily, which provides great value for money and allows guests to try the delicious Dalmatian cuisine at local restaurants.
- All of our cruises offer different inclusions, with cruises such as our Elegance Cruise including a Tour Manager, Captains Dinner, Local Village Dinner and Airport Transfers, making for a hassle-free cruising experience.
- Cycle and Hike cruises come complete with experienced Cycle and Hike guides, plus the opportunity to hire an e-bike or hybrid bike if you don’t want to bring your own.
“Low deposits secure their ship and itinerary up front.”
- It’s really easy for guests to join a cruise, especially for larger groups, as it’s only a £50 deposit to secure a spot.
- This allows guests to secure their preferred ship, itinerary and route quickly, and not need to pay the full balance until 12 weeks before departure.
“Look for the opportunity to upsell to a private whole ship charter or a richer, more exclusive holiday choice.”
- For groups wanting to celebrate a special occasion, a private ship charter is a great option. These intimate cruise experiences are the perfect way to celebrate milestone birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions, weddings and so much more.
- Due to the capacity of small ships (ranging from 18 - 40 guests), the ability to book a private ship charter is so much more attainable.
For more information visit https://www.sail-croatia.com or call 0204 525 7534. Agents can also earn a 10% commission on all Elegance Cruises with Sail Croatia.
Notes to Editors
For press enquiries or interview requests please contact Jo Vaughton @ email@example.com or 07740 075007.
Sail Croatia is a family-owned and operated company that launched in 2005. Its ships are locally owned and operated by Croatian families.
Sail Croatia also operates luxury small ship cruises, active cruises and party cruises in Croatia, providing an unparalleled cruising experience to suit a range of travel styles and budgets. It has over 430 small ship departures available this year, from April through to October. A low deposit is currently available, which allows passengers to secure their 2023 or 2024 cruise for £50.